Featured StoryNFL Teams
A Few Football Facts To Consider This Week
It has been an eventful week in the NFL, ranging from retiring football players to teams looking to relocate to Los Angeles. Sports fans should keep a close eye on some of these pieces of news, as they could really affect their fantasy football team. Some is great news, while other is shocking. Here are a few of those highlights:
- Los Angeles NFL Team(s): It would seem the Chargers, Rams, and Raiders are looking to L.A. as the perfect site to relocate. There are plans in the works for stadiums in the city, as well as in Carson.
- Evan Mathis Let Go: The Philadelphia Eagles have dropped Mathis after a debate on salary. It may be hard for him to get picked up with a salary of $5.5 million.
- Reggie Bush: he is taking snaps instead of Carlos Hyde, so watch for him once the season starts.
- Ameer Abdullah: Rookie running back will take over for injured Joique Bell.
- Ty Sambrailo: will be starting for the Broncos as left tackle.
- Tarvaris Jackson: back on the Seattle Seahawks roster as back-up quarterback.
- Carson Palmer: may be back earlier than expected, as he is ahead of schedule on his healing ACL tear.
As you can see, there are a lot of news surrounding players, which can be used to your advantage when drafting for your fantasy football league, or simply when you decide to place a bet when the season starts.